HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver: Download Link and How to Install – It is an excellent value for money printer whose real potential can only be unleashed when using the original drivers and software. Here you will find download links for the original HP Photosmart C4480 all-in-one drivers and full information about their installation procedure.
How to download the HP Photosmart C4480 driver from the Internet? Start by deciding which operating system is running on your computer. Here you will find a list of various operating systems with links for downloading their respective printer drivers. Select your operating system and download its driver.
The HP Photosmart C4480 is chosen for its wonderful performance. You can use this printer to print documents and photos for the best results. Before we print and discover the extraordinary result, let’s first learn how to install the HP Photosmart C4480.
Install HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver using a CD or DVD driver
HP Photosmart C4480 users tend to choose to install the driver using the CD or DVD driver because it is fast and easy to run. If you need a CD or DVD driver, follow the steps below.
- Make sure you have the correct CD or DVD driver for the HP Photosmart C4480 printer.
- Insert the CD driver on your computer or PC.
- Let the CD work on your computer or PC.
- Begin by running the installation file and follow the installation wizard.
- Follow the steps on the screen until the end.
- You will be prompted to connect the USB cable between the HP Photosmart C4480 and the computer cable. Important to note: it does so only after reading an instruction to do so. Do not do this until you see the instructions.
- Wait for a moment until the computer or PC finds the HP Photosmart C4480 printer and continues the process.
- Don’t forget to enter all values in the wizard until the installation process is complete.
- The last thing to do is try the printer. Try printing something to check if the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Just make sure you have done all the steps.
Read more: HP Photosmart d110 Driver: Download Link and How to Install
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Driver: Download Link and How to Install
Driver HP Photosmart C3180: Download Link and How to Install
Install HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver without a CD or DVD driver
What if I don’t have a CD or DVD driver? You do not have to worry about this because you are still able to install and use the HP driver Photosmart C4480 printer. Follow the steps below and use your printer right away.
- The HP Photosmart C4480 driver installation file must be downloaded. You can click on the recommended link above to download the installation file.
- Once the installation file is ready, you can start running it. Running the installation file means that the installation wizard opens. There will be instructions to follow there. Follow it step by step to the end.
- Connect the USB cable between the HP Photosmart C4480 printer and the computer or PC. Don’t do it if you don’t see the instructions to do so.
- Wait a few seconds to see the connection between the printer and the computer. There will be more instructions to follow. Follow the instructions until the end.
- Just be sure to enter all values in the wizard and complete the installation process.
- Make sure the printer is working or not. If it does not work properly, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Just make sure you follow all the steps.
Download HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver Link
For Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Size : 176 MB
For Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Size : 205 MB
For Windows XP and Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
Size : 144 MB
For Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, and Mac OS X 10.3
Size : 182 MB
For Mac OS X 10.6
Size : 140 MB
Thank you for choosing this HP PhotoSmart C4480 Printer Driver page as the download destination. Leave your feedback in the comments section below, we’ll help you there for further assistance. For more information about driver visit Official Site HP (Here)