HP Photosmart 6520 Driver: Download Link and How to Install – This printer can print almost anywhere with HP driver ePrint, share wirelessly and easily scan and copy. Print professional-quality photos and daily documents, scan or copy from an intuitive touch screen, and print virtually anywhere. With color touch screen for printing, copying, scanning and easy access to web content.
The printer performs wonderful scans and prints wonderfully and easily configures. And the cost is very reasonable, even cheaper than some competitors. You can buy it in the HP Store.
The HP Photosmart 6520 was chosen for its wonderful performance. You can use this printer to print documents and photos for the best results. Before we print and discover the extraordinary result, we must first learn how to install the HP Photosmart 6520.
Install HP Photosmart 6520 driver using a CD or DVD driver
HP Photosmart 6520 users tend to choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is fast and easy to run. If you need the CD or DVD driver, follow these steps.
- Make sure you have the correct CD or DVD driver for the HP Photosmart 6520 printer.
- Insert the CD driver on your computer or PC.
- Start the CD on your computer or PC.
- Start by running the installation file and follow the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen steps to complete.
- You will be prompted to connect a USB cable between the HP Photosmart 6520 and the computer cable. Important to note: just do it after reading an instruction about it. Do not do this until you see the instructions.
- Wait for a moment until the computer or PC finds the HP Photosmart 6520 printer and continue the process.
- Do not forget to enter all the values in the wizard until you have completed the payment process.
- The last thing to do is try the printer. Try printing something to check if the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the previous steps.
- Make sure you have completed all the steps.
Read more: HP Envy 7645 Driver: Download Link and How to Install
HP Photosmart 5520 Driver: Download Link and How to Install
HP Designjet 800 Driver: Download Link and How to Install
Install HP Photosmart 6520 driver without a CD or DVD driver
What if I don’t have a CD or DVD driver? You do not have to worry about this because you are still able to install and use the HP Photosmart 6520 printer. Follow the steps below and use your printer right away.
- You need to download the HP Photosmart 6520 driver installation file. You can click on the recommended link above to download the installation file.
- Once the installation file is ready, you can start running it. Running the installation file means that the installation wizard opens. There will be instructions to follow there. Follow it step by step to the end.
- Connect the USB cable between the HP Photosmart 6520 printer and your computer or PC. Don’t do it if you don’t see the instructions to do so.
- Wait a few seconds to see the connection between the printer and the computer.
- There will be more instructions to follow. Follow the instructions until the end.
- Just be sure to enter all the values in the wizard and complete the installation process.
- Make sure the printer is working or not. If it does not work properly, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Just make sure you follow all the steps.
Download HP Photosmart 6520 Driver Link
For Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7 ( 32-bit and 64-bit )
Size : 70 MB
For Windows XP and Windows Vista ( 32-bit )
Size : 72 MB
For Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, and Mac OS X 10.6
Size : 165 MB
For Mac OS X 10.9
Size : 199 MB
For Mac OS 10.15, Mac OS 10.14, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9
Size : 10 MB
Thank you for choosing this HP Photosmart 6520 Printer Driver page as the download destination. Leave your feedback in the comments section below, we’ll help you there for further assistance. For more information about driver visit Official Site HP (Here)