HP OfficeJet 5258 Driver: Download Link and How to Install – Each HP printer requires a driver to be installed on the computer for the printer to work properly. You can download any type of HP driver from the Internet. If you are using the HP OfficeJet 5258 All-in-One Printer series, you can install a compatible driver on your PC before using the printer.
Where to download HP drivers? You can simply check some types of drivers for any HP printer on our website. There are so many types of HP printers and you need to download the driver based on the type. You need to check the HP DeskJet printer series to make sure the driver is working on it.
On this site you can download some HP printer drivers and also get some information on installing the drivers. The latest HP driver update may work better on your operating system. The following driver is compatible with any type of HP OfficeJet 5258 All-in-One printer with additional features and functions.
Install HP OfficeJet 5258 driver using a CD or DVD driver
HP OfficeJet 5258 users tend to choose to install the driver using the CD or DVD driver because it is fast and easy to run. If you need a CD or DVD driver, follow the steps below.
- Make sure you have the correct CD or DVD driver for the HP OfficeJet 5258 printer.
- Insert the CD driver on your computer or PC.
- Let the CD work on your computer or PC.
- Begin by running the installation file and follow the installation wizard.
- Follow the steps on the screen until the end.
- You will be prompted to connect the USB cable between the HP OfficeJet 5258 and the computer cable. Important to note: it does so only after reading an instruction to do so. Do not do this until you see the instructions.
- Wait for a moment until the computer or PC finds the HP OfficeJet 5258 printer and continues the process.
- Don’t forget to enter all values in the wizard until the installation process is complete.
- The last thing to do is try the printer. Try printing something to check if the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Just make sure you have done all the steps.
Install HP OfficeJet 5258 driver without a CD or DVD driver
What if I don’t have a CD or DVD driver? You do not have to worry about this because you are still able to install and use the HP OfficeJet 5258 printer. Follow the steps below and use your printer right away.
- The HP OfficeJet 5258 driver installation file must be downloaded. You can click on the recommended link above to download the installation file.
- Once the installation file is ready, you can start running it. Running the installation file means that the installation wizard opens. There will be instructions to follow there. Follow it step by step to the end.
- Connect the USB cable between the HP OfficeJet 5258 printer and the computer or PC. Don’t do it if you don’t see the instructions to do so.
- Wait a few seconds to see the connection between the printer and the computer. There will be more instructions to follow. Follow the instructions until the end.
- Just be sure to enter all values in the wizard and complete the installation process.
- Make sure the printer is working or not. If it does not work properly, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Just make sure you follow all the steps.
Download HP OfficeJet 5258 Driver Link
For Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista Operating System (32-bit and 64-bit)
Size : 147 MB
For Windows Server Operating System
Size : 15 MB
For Mac OS 10.15, Mac OS 10.14, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, and Mac OS X 10.9 (optional driver only)
Size : 10 MB
Thank you for choosing this HP OfficeJet 5258 Printer Driver page as the download destination. Leave your feedback in the comments section below, we’ll help you there for further assistance.