HP DeskJet 2542 Driver: Download Link and How to Install – The HP DeskJet 2542 is a multifunction printer that can print, scan, copy and fax. In this guide for downloading the HP DeskJet 2542 All-in-One Printer Drivers, we will provide you with work links to download the HP DeskJet 2542 drivers for various operating systems. You will also find accurate information about the correct installation procedure for these drivers. Below we mentioned the download instructions and installation procedure in detailed detailed screens.
The HP DeskJet 2542 was chosen for its wonderful performance. You can use this printer to print documents and photos for the best results. Before we print and find the amazing result, let’s first learn how to install the HP DeskJet 2542.
Install HP DeskJet 2542 driver using a CD or DVD driver
HP DeskJet 2542 users tend to choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is fast and easy to run. If you need the CD or DVD driver, follow these steps.
- Make sure you have the correct CD or DVD driver for the HP DeskJet 2542 printer.
- Insert the CD driver on your computer or PC.
- Start the CD on your computer or PC.
- Start by running the installation file and follow the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen steps to complete.
- You will be prompted to connect a USB cable between the HP DeskJet 2542 and the computer cable. Important to note: just do it after reading an instruction about it. Do not do this until you see the instructions.
- Wait for a moment until the computer or PC finds the HP DeskJet 2542 printer and continue the process.
- Do not forget to enter all the values in the wizard until you have completed the payment process.
- The last thing to do is try the printer. Try printing something to check if the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the previous steps.
- Make sure you have completed all the steps.
Install HP DeskJet 2542 driver without a CD or DVD driver
What if I don’t have a CD or DVD driver? You do not have to worry about this because you are still able to install and use the HP DeskJet 2542 printer. Follow the steps below and use your printer right away.
- You need to download the HP DeskJet 2542 driver installation file. You can click on the recommended link above to download the installation file.
- Once the installation file is ready, you can start running it. Running the installation file means that the installation wizard opens. There will be instructions to follow there. Follow it step by step to the end.
- Connect the USB cable between the HP DeskJet 2542 printer and your computer or PC. Don’t do it if you don’t see the instructions to do so.
- Wait a few seconds to see the connection between the printer and the computer.
- There will be more instructions to follow. Follow the instructions until the end.
- Just be sure to enter all the values in the wizard and complete the installation process.
- Make sure the printer is working or not. If it does not work properly, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Just make sure you follow all the steps.
Download HP DeskJet 2542 Driver Link
For Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista Operating System (32-bit and 64-bit)
Size : 102 MB
For Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.7, and Mac OS X 10.6
Size : 115 MB
Thank you for choosing this HP DeskJet 2542 Printer Driver page as the download destination. Leave your feedback in the comments section below, we’ll help you there for further assistance. For more information about driver visit Official Site HP (Here)